What We Do
MitzvahLogos specializes in effortless, economical and exquisite logo design to help you set the stage for your event. We offer both custom logo designs and our exclusive on-demand logos. Plus we love to help you accessorize with swag, place cards, sign in boards, cocktail napkins and more.
Ali Weitzman is the Founder and Lead Planner of Ali Weitzman Events and MitzvahLogos.com. Creative, organized and with a history of executive experience in never been done before brand marketing, Ali Weitzman has translated her expertise and creative genius to a whole new concept in social event brand marketing. Ali’s work began by using her creativity to imagine digital marketing experiences for major brands including Hershey’s, Disney, Capital One, Campbell’s soup and more.
Ali's past experience includes corporate event planning and design including incentive trips at The Four Seasons in Hawaii, a private evening at the Verizon Center with live music from The Red Hot Chili peppers, major destination conferences in Austin, Nashville, Phoenix and Atlanta.
Her number one priority for each individual project is to focus on JOY & ensure every detail is perfect from logo design to the decor.
Most importantly, Ali will take your vision to the next level using her corporate events and marketing background plus her boundless energy.
HOW DOES THE BAR MITZVAH AND BAT MITZVAH CUSTOM LOGO DESIGN PROCESS WORK?
Ans:Here’s the process:
- Purchase either a custom or on-demand logo Bar or Bat Mitzvah logo design from our site.
- We set up a time to talk for about 30 minutes. During this time we discuss your ideas, theme, color scheme and style of logo that speaks to you.
- Within 2-3 Business days we send you four to five different options for your review.
- You give feedback on what you like (and what's not working for you), and we try to narrow it down to just a few choices.
- We then edit from there until you have one perfect Mitzvah logo that you love.
- NOTE: Included in the price is up to 5 rounds of edits - but we usually see most clients get to about 3-4 rounds before they make their final decision.
- Once we have a final logo, we email it to you in the following formats: .ai, .jpg, .png and .pdf so that you can use it with any of your vendors. If you change your mind after final files are sent there is a $25 correction fee.
CAN I SEE THE BAR & BAT MITZVAH LOGO DESIGN CUSTOMIZED BEFORE PLACING MY ORDER?
Ans: We require an order to be placed before creating logo designs. Included in the price is up to 6 rounds of edits for custom logos and 1 round of edits for on-demand logos.
I SEE A MITZVAH LOGO DESIGN ON YOUR SITE THAT I LOVE, BUT I WANT A DIFFERENT COLOR, NAME & DATE. HOW DO I REQUEST CHANGES?
Ans: If the design you like is available on our ready-made site, just purchase that item and ask for your changes in the notes section when ordering. Note that one round of edits is included in your on-demand purchase. If you see a design that is not available for purchase, just contact us at email@example.com and we’re happy to help.
WHAT ARE MY COLOR CHOICES?
Ans: Anything! You can choose from the available colors page on our website, or you can use any Pantone color.
WHAT ARE MY FONT CHOICES?
Ans: If you are purchasing a custom logo you are welcome to choose any font from our font list. If you would like a font not on our list there will be a minimum of a $25 fee depending on the font requested.
DO YOU OFFER ADDITIONAL ITEMS?
Ans: Yes! We can customize almost anything you’d like to help you brand your event. Some of our custom items are listed below, but email use at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about thousands of options.
This color chart allows you to choose from some fan-favorite primary and secondary color options for your Bat Mitzvah logo and Bar Mitzvah logo design. If you would like a color that you don't see listed, just include the Pantone Color Number with your purchase and we will use your specific color in your design.