Looking for something unique? Let us do a design consultation with you to create your own branded custom logo. Want to get started? It's easy! Purchase your custom logo and we will set up your initial appointment.
Not sure and just want to chat? No problem. Click here to set up a phone consultation, or email us at Hello@MitzvahLogos.com to get started.
HOW THE CUSTOM LOGO PROCESS WORKS:
- Edits - Make your edits count! Included in the price is up to 6 rounds of edits - but we usually see most clients get to about 3-4 rounds before making a final decision. Any edits past round 6 are charged at $15 per round.
- Package - One custom logo comes with your package. Additional logos are $75 each.
- Design Approval – We will email you logo files upon final approval. There is a $25 fee if edits are needed after final files are sent.
- File Types – You will receive the following file formats: .ai (vector), .jpg, .png and .pdf
- Logo Use - It is understood that when sending your final logo files to vendors that the logo is only to be used for your child's mitzvah and not to be recreated for anyone but yourselves.
- Color - Each device renders color differently. Each device renders color differently. Colors displayed across your monitor, phone, and printer will not be consistent. You can view the same file on two different computers and see two different colors. We recommend using a printer who does Pantone color matching in order to have any printed products the best possible match to your final logo.
Customers can cancel any order within 24 hours of purchase. Once an item has been delivered to the customer there are no refunds or exchanges. Modifications can be made to a logo for an additional fee depending on scope of work.
Your logo order includes .ai, .png, .jpg & .pdf files of the same image. Depending on where you view your logo (home computer, phone, printer) the colors will vary. Use your .jpeg file for online use and the .pdf for print use. BUT, if you are using your logo to order a custom stamp, the .jpg version is your best option.
If you need additional file types, just email us at Hello@MitzvahLogos.com