These free backgrounds are available as is for our customers to use during their Zoom mitzvah or whenever you would like to have a nice background for your Zoom calls.
NOTE: Just like t-shirts, no two patterns of tie-dye will be alike!
What is it:
- A high-resolution jpeg file.
- File size is scaled to Zoom specifications
How to order:
- Just purchase the zoom background you love from our site (the cost is $0).
- We will email you the background for your use within 24 hours.
How to upload to Zoom:
- Open Zoom on your desktop or browser and log into your account.
- Join or create a new meeting.
- Once in the meeting, click the upward arrow in the bottom left corner of the screen. Don’t click the “Stop Video” button in the same area of the screen.
- Once you click the arrow, you’ll see an option to “Choose Virtual Background.” Select that option.
- This will take you to a new Settings window. Here you can choose from a default background or upload your own.
Customers can cancel any order within 24 hours of purchase. Once an item has been delivered to the customer there are no refunds or exchanges. Modifications can be made to a logo for an additional fee depending on scope of work.
Your logo order includes .ai, .png, .jpg & .pdf files of the same image. Depending on where you view your logo (home computer, phone, printer) the colors will vary. Use your .jpeg file for online use and the .pdf for print use.
If you need additional file types, just email us at Hello@MitzvahLogos.com