Looking for something unique? Custom Zoom backgrounds are a fun way to add personalization to your mitzvah.
Let us do a design consultation with you to create your own branded custom Zoom background. Want to get started? It's easy! Purchase your custom background and we will set up your initial appointment.
Not sure and just want to chat? No problem. Click here to set up a phone consultation, or email us at Hello@MitzvahLogos.com to get started.
What is it:
- A high-resolution jpeg file.
- File size is scaled to Zoom specifications
How to upload to Zoom:
- Open Zoom on your desktop or browser and log into your account.
- Join or create a new meeting.
- Once in the meeting, click the upward arrow in the bottom left corner of the screen. Don’t click the “Stop Video” button in the same area of the screen.
- Once you click the arrow, you’ll see an option to “Choose Virtual Background.” Select that option.
- This will take you to a new Settings window. Here you can choose from a default background or upload your own.
NOTE: Custom logos are not included with this product. If you would like a custom logo please also purchase that from our site. Thanks!
Customers can cancel any order within 24 hours of purchase. Once an item has been delivered to the customer there are no refunds or exchanges. Modifications can be made to a logo for an additional fee depending on scope of work.
Your logo order includes .ai, .png, .jpg & .pdf files of the same image. Depending on where you view your logo (home computer, phone, printer) the colors will vary. Use your .jpeg file for online use and the .pdf for print use. BUT, if you are using your logo to order a custom stamp, the .jpg version is your best option.
If you need additional file types, just email us at Hello@MitzvahLogos.com